Child : 6 to 9 years
Junior : 10 to 14 years
Procedure: There will be total 2 rounds.
- Audition Round
Audition Round (Date: Feb 23 th, 2019- Saturday 9AM to 12 Noon)
- Participants can choose to sing any devotional song from any Indian language.
- Total length of the song should not exceed 2-3 minutes.
- Please note that the judges CAN STOP AT ANYTIME DURING THE PERFORMANCE, as they can assess the child’s capability within a reasonable amount of time
- Sai Temple Committee team requests participants to avoid indecent or obscene lyrics.
- Karaoke tracks should NOT be used for Audition round. Only tambura or some form of drone for Sruti can be used.
- Judging will be based on Sruthi, Laya and Diction. A select number of participants in each category will advance to the finals.
- Kids advancing to next round will be notified by email.
Semi-Final / Final Round (Date: Mar 9th, 2019 – Saturday from 9AM to 12 Noon)
- For Semifinal you need to present a devotional song in any language limited to 3 min (1st Pallavi + 1st Charanam)
- You can present the song using Karaoke/Music Track , however you are responsible for the quality of the track.
- Emphasis will be given to expression, complexity of the song and ease with which singer is rendering the song.
- Participants must come prepared with two songs one for Semifinal and one for Final Round