Drawing competition for the children studying KG to 5th Grade. The theme for the contest is drawing/painting that relates to Shirdi Sai temple of Atlanta. Temple will provide table, chair and drawing paper (11×14), and child to bring crayons and watercolors and clip board. During the conduct of the competition no other persons, except members from the organizing team, are allowed to be with the students. Please read below for the specific details.
Level 1: KG to 2nd Grade
1. An outline of Sai’s picture will be provided and child color with crayons.
2. Maximum time allotted is one hour
Level 2: 3rd to 5th Grade
1. A sample picture related to Shirdi Sai will be shown.
2. Child will draw and paint using water colors.
3. Maximum time allotted is one and half hour